Come Follow Me is a relational discipleship course for Christ’s followers of Muslim background. The course was originally written by Tim Green for a particular context in a conservative Muslim country but is now being used in many contexts and languages.
It aims to help these believers to:
- Put down deep roots in Christ
- Grow deeper with each other and with their mentor
- Be transformed in their thinking and lifestyle, as God’s Word interacts with their old worldview
- Learn inductive study by going all the way through one book of the Bible
- Grapple with practical issues of following Christ in a Muslim setting
- Relate wisely to their Muslim families, with appropriate witness.
It works best with a weekly discussion group, like this:
Each week the learners:
- firstly, learn from the course book themselves through personal home study
- secondly, interact with others in discussion
- thirdly, put the teaching into practice in the context of their daily lives.
Christ’s followers of Muslim background give their comments.